At Park, we have a round the clock blood bank in our hospital itself. It is committed to protect the safety of the donors, as well as potential recipients by providing quality blood by the healthy donors. We also encourage voluntary blood donation so that people in need can get blood as and when needed.
Who Can Donate-
– Any Healthy person between 18-60 years.
– Someone whose weight is more than 48kgs and Hemoglobin above 12.5gms/dl
– Not Donated Blood in 3 months
– Not suffering from chest infection/Fever
– Haven’t had a major surgery in past 6 months.
– Haven’t had blood transfusion in the past 1 year
– Not on any regular antibiotics.