A Range of tests recommended for your complete wellness
|Pathology||Complete Blood Count with ESR|
|Blood Sugar Fasting & PP|
|Liver Function Test|
|Urine Rt & Mc|
|Serum Calcium & phosphorous|
|T3 / T4 / TSH|
|Complimentary Breakfast/Home Collection|
General Healthcheck Guidelines
- Please note that a minimum of 12 hours fasting is essential prior to check up. Water can be consumed. Please do not drink coffee or tea before coming for the test
- Abstain from alcohol for at least 12 hours prior to the check up
- Please bring all your earlier medical records (within 1-3 yrs.)
- Important instructions for women:
- Pregnant women or women with suspected pregnancies should not undergo any X-ray procedures
- A health check up during your menstrual period is not advisable
- Those who are diabetic must inform our technicians about your blood sugar status & anti-diabetes treatment prior to the collection of blood sample
- The urine sample has to be given before ultrasound test if any
- Special instruction for TMT (Treadmill Test):
- Male patients who are undergoing the TMT are requested to kindly shave the chest hair before coming for the test.
- Stop using the calcium channel blockers & beta blockers, betacard, ATEN & its variants, diltiazem, verapamil etc, at least 24 hrs. before the test
- Wear loose clothing & avoid wearing any jewellery.
- Inform in advance if you want any additional tests / investigations or consultations to be done so that we can schedule your appointments for the same.