Coronavirus is a global epidemic as declared by WHO, this outbreak needs strict medical attention and assistance from a medical expert. Park Hospitals are available 24X7 to help you or your loved ones diagnosed with Coronavirus or H1N1 flu! With about 10 isolated beds in each branch and a medical expert team (at all our branches) to attend the patients who have tested positive for Coronavirus or H1N1 flu, we are ready to help you at every step. Don’t panic, kindly immediately report the cases with us if any. Remember, there is no vaccine or cure for Coronavirus but prevention is the only way to safeguard yourself.
Here are some simple steps:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap
- Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid going to public places without masks
- Thoroughly cook meat or eggs before consumption