Our skeletal system, which includes bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments help us to move and respond with the help of our nerves. In the past, Orthopaedics was devoted to children only. But, now it has merged with taking care of musculoskeletal problems in patients of all ages.
How to take control of general orthopaedic problems?
The best way to treat your bone, joint, or muscle-related problems is to educate yourself about the reason that is causing the problem. Many musculoskeletal conditions can be rectified or treated with the exercises and rehabilitation programs suggested by expert doctors.
Some of the common Orthopaedics issues are:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Torn Meniscus
- Back and Neck Pain
- Bone fracture
The doctors or specialists in Orthopaedics are called or designated as Orthopedists. There are different roles and jobs are given to these specialists, which are mentioned below:
- Diagnosis of skeletal injury or deformity
- Treatment in the form of exercises, medication, surgery, or some other treatment plans
- Suggestion of physical therapies to restore body movement, strength and functioning of muscles & bones
- Prevention of severe condition by different treatment plans to slow down the progress of a disease.
One of the top joint & pain hospitals in Delhi/NCR, Park hospital offers the best treatments under the surveillance of highly-knowledgeable doctors. The state-of-the-art technologies at Park Hospital ensure the highest of orthopaedic care for all the problems associated with bones and joints.
The Park group of hospitals have designated various teams of some great orthopaedists to handle critical orthopaedic problems like arthritis, degenerative conditions, arthroplasty (Joint Replacement) and Pain Management. For all those who are suffering from chronic joint problems, can visit Park’s best Orthopaedic facility in Faridabad.
Park hospital’s Orthopaedic centre has hired highly-skilled surgeons to handle the most complicated cases, which includes:
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery (TKR)
- Hip Reconstruction and Replacement Surgery
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Ligament tears ( MCL, ACL)
- Artificial Limbs for Prosthesis
- Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
- Elbow Replacement Surgery