Coronavirus (official name: SARS-CoV-2) causes the disease Covid-19 which has hit a large multitude of masses in cold blood since the end of the year 2019. The inception of this disease, initially, infected only a few people but in a very short episode of time, the disease with its considerable fatality rate was recorded to have embraced almost the complete globe, turning itself into a pandemic.
The situation seen in India, currently, speaks of the virus as a deadly killer that has shaken the spine of the whole nation to its roots. The number of recorded cases in every 24 hours are being counted in thousands and the death rate has also gone high up to hundreds, which definitely is a dismaying number when the vaccination drive is at a regular run.
Now, in conditions as bad as this, it becomes the duty of every responsible citizen to watch out for Coronavirus prevention tips that can contribute in getting the situation at ease. Some of the Coronavirus preventive measures that can help in fighting the disease are:
- Primarily, as a safety precaution for Covid-19, do not go into public places except when it’s highly necessary
- Wear masks and maintain social distancing
- Clean hands and face at regular intervals
- Sit in the sun for 15-20 minutes daily
- Rest/sleep for at least 7-8 hours/day
- Drink 1.5 litres of warm water per day
- Inhale steam once if you are at home, twice if you go to buy essentials, thrice if you meet people.
- Practice food safety and increase the consumption of alkaline foods whose pH level is more than that of the virus
- Seek medical care as early as you start to feel the symptoms like cough, fever, difficulty in breathing, etc.
- Disinfect/sanitise your home at regular intervals
Similary, there are lots of steps that one can take as safety precautions against coronavirus in order to strengthen one’s own immunity against the disease as well as to be able to help others in dire situations. To stay informed and updated is one of the major coronavirus preventive measure that one can take to remain disinfected.
As a safety precaution against Covid-19, many cities in the country are facing lockdown like the capital city of Delhi. The government of the country is doing all it can to prevent the spread of the virus and also urging the masses to take the Coronavirus prevention tips as seriously as they can. Now, in times like these, it is the duty of every individual to help him/her self, the doctors as well as the whole nation.
Park group of Hospitals wishes you safe health free of Covid-19!