Publications / Papers
- Secondary diabetes mellitus in pemphigus vulgaris and management issues; Clin Dermatol Rev 2019;3:159-61.
- Immunocompromised cutaneous district revisited: Florid scabies in paralytic limb. Indian Dermatol Online J 2021;12:176-7
- Clinico-pathology and dermoscopy of angioma serpengiosum. Dermatol. pract.concept. June 2020
- Taneja G, Dhanta A, Hazarika N. Response of short-term high-dose vitamin D therapy in lamellar ichthyosis: A rare case report [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jun 29]. Dermatol Ther. 2020;e13927. doi:10.1111/dth.13927
- Taneja G, Hazarika N, Bhatia R. Effectiveness of Autoinoculation in Viral Warts: a Single Arm, Open-label, and Clinical Trial. Dermatol Ther. 2020 Aug 3;e14122. PubMed PMID: 32748544.
- Clinico-pathological and dermoscopic features in acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau’. Indian journal of Dermatology. September 2020
- Eruptive syringomas on the neck: clinico-pathological and dermoscopic features”. Dermatology Practical and conceptual. September 2020
- Accepted for publication: Dermoscopy of Lupus Miliaris Disseminatus Faciei; Indian Dermatol Online J 2020.
- Taneja G, Das A. Kansal NK, Hazarika N. Increased prevalence of alcohol use disorder (AUD) in psoriasis and eczema (dermatitis). Skinmed. (Manuscript ID: SM10960; Accepted for publication: 27 January 2021).
Awards & Achievements
1. IADVL national scholarship at Mid Dermacon, 2018
2. Post Graduate Quiz winner at Stalwarts of Dermatology conference, Chandigarh
3. Post Graduate Quiz winner at Asian society of Dermatopath meet, Nov 2019, AIIMS, New Delhi
4. Second price at Post Graduate Quiz CUTICON, UP&UK
5. Second price at Dermatopath CME at HIMS, Dehradun