Dr. Debashish Chanda
Location and Timing of OPD
Timings: Mon. ,Wed. and Fri. : 9AM to 1PM
Mon. To Sat. : 2PM to 5PM
On Call / Admission :
Mon. ,Wed. and Fri.
Alternate Sunday: 9AM to 1PM
On Call (Alternate Sunday)
- Experience in trauma, arthroplasty, and spine surgeries during Post-Graduation training.
- Compulsory Internship at Silchar Medical College (Silchar) during the year 2005-06 (1 yr.)
- Junior Resident at GTB hospital (Delhi) during the year 2007 (3 months).
- Medical officer in lal bahadur shastri hospital (Delhi) during the year 2008-09 (6months)
- Junior Resident at Gauhati Medical College and Hospital in the Department of Orthopeadics as Post Graduate Trainee -2009-12 (3 yrs).
- Senior resident in Department of Orthopedics at JPC Hospital Shastri Park from June 2012 till November 2012. (5 1/2 months)
- Senior resident Department of Orthopaedics, Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi from November 2012 till June 2014. (19 months)
- Fellow in arthroplasty (navigation assisted) under Dr Rajesh Maniar in Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai since July 2014 (1yr 1month).
Education and Training
- MBBS from Silchar Medical College (Assam University)
- MS(Ortho) from Gauhati Medical College (Guwahati University)
Workshop and Research Work
- Presented free paper at WIROC 2014 on “Most Effective Regimen of Trenexamic acid for Bilateral Total Knees arthroplasty “.
- Presented free paper at DOACON 2013 on “Dorsal Distal Radioulnar Joint Ligament Reconstruction for Chronic Post-Traumatic TFCC Tears with Distal Radioulnar Joint Instability”.
- Presented free paper at SICOT 2013 on “Dorsal Distal Radioulnar Joint Ligament Reconstruction for Chronic Post-Traumatic TFCC Tears with Distal Radioulnar Joint Instability”.
- Presented free paper at North East Orthopeadics conference 2012 on “an alternative to conventional plating for high energy tibial plateau facture”.
- Certificate of participation in IOACON 2011 – Indian Orthopeadics Conference held at Ghaziabad.
- Certificate of participation in Workshop on “Primary Wound Care” headed by Prof. P.P. Kotwal(HOD Dept of Orthopeadics AIIMS).
- Certificate of participation in Mid Term CME at Regional Level in 2011.
- Presented free paper at North East Orthopeadics conference 2010 on “Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty after Acetabular fractures – Case Report.”