Dr. Madhur Gupta
Location and OPD Timings
- Senior Residency: Dept. of Radiotherapy, Vardhman Mahavir Medical
- College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi August 2008 – August 2011.
- Senior Residency: Dept. of Radiotherapy, Cancer Research Institute, Himalayan Hospital (HIHT), Jolly Grant, Doiwala, Dehradun August 2011- June 2012.
- Assistant Professor: Dept. of Radiotherapy, Cancer Research Institute, Himalayan Hospital (HIHT), Jolly Grant, Doiwala, Dehradun June 2012 till July 2013. Worked onv Linear Accelerators equipped with MLC, planning patients with IMRT and HDR brachytherapy.
- Visiting Consultant, Radiation Oncology in Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, Oct 2013 – Feb 2014.
- Consultant Oncologist in Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Ghaziabad, Oct 2013- Feb 2014.
Education and Training
- M.B.B.S. (2003) – University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) & GTB Hospital, Delhi.
- M.D. Radiotherapy (2005-2008) – Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC) & Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi.
- NZAROI, 7th-8th October, 2006, Jalandhar.
- ICRO teaching course on Management of Head and Neck Cancer, 26th-27th May 2007, Kolkata.
- ICRO teaching course on Management of Cancer Cervix, Chandigarh, 2008.
- 30th AROICON – 2008, November, Mumbai.
- National CME and Workshop on Head and Neck Cancer, 21st-22nd March, 2009, Gwalior.
- 32nd AROICON – 2010 (From Conventional to Conformal) on 25th -28th November – 2010, Patna.
- RGCON 2006, Head & Neck Oncology, 5th International Conference, 18th-19th March 2006, Delhi.
- The Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology/ American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), May 13th, 2007, Delhi.
- 2nd Indo- Scandinavian Gynecologic Oncologists conference, ISGOC 2008, Delhi.