Dr. Megha Saurabh Sultania (Phadke)
Location and OPD Timings
- Resident in Pediatrics at Lilavati Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai
- Senior Resident at ESIC Okhala
Education and Training
- MBBS from D Y Patil Medical College, Pune
- Diplomate of National Board of Examinations, Delhi
- Pediatrics from Lilavati Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai.
- Bone Marrow aspiration, Biopsy, Intrathecal Drug aspiration, porthandling and collections.
- Intensive Care
- Weekly Clinics at Sion Hospital Mumbai, Under Guidance of Dr YK Amdekar
- Critical Care Training programme, September 2011 under guidance of Dr Uma Ali, Dr Sooni Udani
- CME at Wadia Children’s Hospital 2001 for practical case presentation.
- CME by Kanchi Kamothi Hospital, Chennai, 2012
- CME COCEP 2012 Delhi
Workshop and Research Work
- Hepatopulmonary syndrome at criticare meet Mumbai division July 2011
- SUDEP ( Sudden Onset Death in Epilepsy) at Neurology CME by Bombay Neurology Group 2011.
- Interesting Case of Kearns Sayre Syndrome
- Changing scenario in viral encephalitis