Dr. Rahul Singh
Location and OPD Timings
- Proficient in intubation, central venous lines insertion, arterial line insertion ,swan ganz catheter ,regional and general anesthesia techniques.
- Anesthetic management of cardiac cases, pediatric anesthesiology and neurosurgery cases.
- Managing the intensive care ,cardiac care unit, PACU and NICU.
- Proficient in patient transport by road and in air ambulance.
- Managing the patient in Cath lab for angiography and angioplasty.
- Proficient in 2nd echocardiography ,bronchoscopy and video laryngoscopy.
Education and Training
- MBBS – Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, New Delhi.
- M.D. in Aneasthesiology and critical care from MAMC Delhi
- DHA -Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Administration
- ACLS Training from Metro Hospital, Noida
- Training in Pediatric ACLS
- Trained in air ambulance and patient management in air.