Dr Vipin Kumar Sisodia
Location and OPD Timings
- Assistant Professor in Dept of Surgery in Medical College Bhuj (2011-2012)
- Chief Resident in MMHRC Madurai, TN
Education and Training
- MBBS from JNMC Aligarh
- MC General Surgery from Government Medical College, Surat
- DNB Urology from Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Center, Madurai.
- Selected by Urological Society of India for Singapore Travelling Fellowship at USICON 2014.
- Won best OSSE (Objective Structured and Slide Examination) at Singapore Urology Resident Course 2014 among candidates from 25 different countries. (USI- News Letter Nov, 2014)
- Awarded National Scholarship Scheme by CBSE India for high position secured in the CBSE SS examination in 1998.
- Attended Various CMEs on Radical Prostatectomy, RCC minimal access Sx.
Workshop and Research Work
- “Role of Sentinel Lymph node biopsy in CA Breast”- IIMA Feb, 2014
- “Laparoscopic Management of Traumatic Bladder Rupture” article No 595/2010 accepted for publication (JIMA)
- “Mesh Migration into the sigmoid Colon following Inguinal Hernia Repair” Article No. 15/2012 accepted for publication (JIMA)