2. Urine RT
4. Physical Examination
• Please note that a minimum of 12 hours fasting is essential prior to check up. Water can be consumed. Please do not drink coffee or tea before coming for the test
• Abstain from alcohol for at least 12 hours prior to the check up
• Please bring all your earlier medical records (within 1-3 yrs.)
• Those who are diabetic must inform our technicians about your blood sugar status & anti-diabetes treatment prior to the collection of blood sample
• The urine sample has to be given before ultrasound test if any
• Wear loose clothing & avoid wearing any jewellery.
• Important instructions for women:
1. Pregnant women or women with suspected pregnancies should not undergo any X-ray procedures
2. A health check-up during your menstrual period is not advisable
• Special instruction for TMT (Treadmill Test):
1. Male patients who are undergoing the TMT are requested to kindly shave the chest hair before coming for the test.
2. Stop using the calcium channel blockers & beta blockers, betacard, ATEN & its variants, diltiazem, verapamil etc. at least 24 hrs. before the test
Inform in advance if you want any additional tests/investigations or consultations to be done so that we can schedule your appointments for the same
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved. Developed by Bhaav