Congratulations to the medical students who were looking to join Paramedical courses approved by IMA. We have received a legal confirmation and approval from IMA headquarters to start the Paramedical Courses under the supervision and guidance of experienced doctors.
Here is the list of Paramedical Courses offered by Park Hospital:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in X-Ray and Imaging Technology
- Diploma in O.T. Technician
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Cardiac Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Certificate Course in Blood Bank
Facilities provided for Paramedical Students:
- Free hostal / room accomodation within 1 km.
- In hospital library & seminar room
- 50 bedded icu divided in four areas
- Salary & leaves as per dns norms
- Free wifi & internet connection
- Free online journal access
- Transport facilities for student exchange programme
The entire course or training program will be managed as per the guidelines
given by IMA Headquarters:
- Each selection will be done on the merit basis without distinction of caste & creed.
- IMA will be appointing a representative to the Selection Committee in order to finalise all the candidates.
- The Tuition Fees payable by students will be regulated by the IMA headquarters itself.
Date of joining Paramedical Courses:
We would like to inform you that there are two batches, July & November, offered by IMA, in which students can enrol as per their convenience.