The Physiotherapy Department at the Park Group of Hospitals offers the complete IPD and OPD services to the patients with the help of the team of our trained professionals. Considering the fact that we are a super speciality clinic, the physiotherapy plays a very important role in recovery of the patients. The Physiotherapy department works in close coordination with the physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide the correct treatment to the patients.
Services Include –
1. Cardiac rehabilitation for patients with post acute valve replacements, myocardial infarction (AMI) , paediatric cardiac surgeries, CABG, Rehabilitation post joint replacement and trauma.
2. Rehabilitation program for sports injuries.
3. Rehabilitation program for neurological disorders for adult as well as paediatric patients.
4. Acute physiotherapy care in Triage and Emergency Department.
5. Pain management and restoration of the joint function.
6. Antenatal and postnatal program
7. Fitness program
8. Domiciliary service (Home service) to joint replacements, orthopedic, neuro, geriatric patients.
|Dr. Monika Choudhary||HOD, Department of Physiotherapy, MIAP, MPT(Neuro), MSCS.|
|Dr. Namrata Parihar|
|Dr. Naresh Kumar|
|Dr. Shivam Singh|
|Dr. Neetu Sagwan|