This World Heart Day, let’s pledge for a healthy heart and healthy life. Park Group of Hospitals brings you some quick tips to make your heart even more strong. The best way is to Move your Heart and get on your feet and step out. We all know, a little workout or exercise routine is good for health and gives us healthy heart. Here are some quick tips to keep you healthy and fit.
Running – a 30 minute routine of running can do wonders to you and your fitness. It not only helps you maintain your weight but also brings charm to your personality.
- Helps reduce weight
- Improved cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Reduced total blood cholesterol
Walking – half an hour of brisk walk boosts your metabolism and maintains a healthy weight. Get to the field and get walking!
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Prevent heart disease
- Maintains blood pressure
Jogging – a 20 minute of jogging session improves the blood circulation and maintains your blood pressure.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Burn plenty of kilojoules
- Help maintain a healthy weight
Swimming – Get to the waters and swim for at least 45 minutes lowers your body stress, builds stamina and strengthens your body muscle.
- Keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and lungs
Skipping – 200 skips daily tones your upper and lower body and gives you leaner and fitter look. A toned body with strong muscles improves health and bone density.
- Improves Heart Rate
- Tones Muscles in Lower and Upper Body
- Keeps a Check on Osteoporosis by Improving Bone Density
Cycling – Cycling to your work or school is a natural treatment for your diabetes improving the cardiovascular functionality.
- Improved Cardiovascular Function
- Diabetes Treatment
- Lower Cancer Risk