This World Heart Day, let’s pledge for a healthy heart and healthy life. Park Group of Hospitals brings you some quick tips to make your heart even more strong. The best way is to Move your Heart and get on your feet and step out. We all know, a little workout or exercise routine is good for health and gives us healthy heart. Here are some quick tips to keep you healthy and fit.
Running – a 30 minute routine of running can do wonders to you and your fitness. It not only helps you maintain your weight but also brings charm to your personality.
- Helps reduce weight
- Improved cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Reduced total blood cholesterol
Walking – half an hour of brisk walk boosts your metabolism and maintains a healthy weight. Get to the field and get walking!
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Prevent heart disease
- Maintains blood pressure
Jogging – a 20 minute of jogging session improves the blood circulation and maintains your blood pressure.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Burn plenty of kilojoules
- Help maintain a healthy weight
Swimming – Get to the waters and swim for at least 45 minutes lowers your body stress, builds stamina and strengthens your body muscle.
- Keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
- Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and lungs
Skipping – 200 skips daily tones your upper and lower body and gives you leaner and fitter look. A toned body with strong muscles improves health and bone density.
- Improves Heart Rate
- Tones Muscles in Lower and Upper Body
- Keeps a Check on Osteoporosis by Improving Bone Density
Cycling – Cycling to your work or school is a natural treatment for your diabetes improving the cardiovascular functionality.
- Improved Cardiovascular Function
- Diabetes Treatment
- Lower Cancer Risk
11th June, 2017: Park Hospital organized a free health camp on Sunday in Gurgaon, Karnal and Panipat. The camps focused on orthopedics and neurology. The regions of Gurgaon and Karnal had Orthopedics and Spine camp with a focus on Free Bone Density Test along with discounted radiology scans and single knee replacement package. While the Panipat camp was based on Neurology and Neuro Surgery with free EEG facility and consultation. The camp also had discount on scans and surgery.
The idea behind the camps was to promote healthy living and regular check-ups among the locals of all regions. The hospital has been organizing such free health camps for a long time now. As always the camps this time have also witnessed high number of walk-ins and preferences.
The Park Hospital aims to provide first class facilities and treatment to its patients. The hospital would keep organizing heath camps as well be enthusiastic in offering world class services to its patients.
After leaving a great impression in the North region of India, Park Hospital has earned are owned position among the top 10 hospitals in Delhi. Park Group is a rapidly growing chain of hospitals in Delhi and has various Hospitals in Gurgaon, NCR. Presently, they have 1500 beds and reach the level of prominence in the field of healthcare through their new tech machinery and advanced treatments along with a skilled team of doctors as well as Professional staff. With the support of a great panel of doctors and 27*7 emergency services, the hospital attracts a number of patients from all over the North India.
Park Hospital offers high-quality treatment for Cardiac Sciences like diagnosis and monitoring of heart patients, crucial analytical procedure and, Neurology, Nephrology, Orthopedics& Joint replacement, General Surgery, Critical Care etc., which only the best hospitals in India, can provide. The hospital is the appreciable blend of state-of-the-art infrastructure, new tech tools & machinery as well as tech-friendly staff which gives a thought of care and best treatment. Not only this but also the hospitality of the hospital for the people who come along with patients are magnificent so that one can relax in a critical situation.
Excellence in Quality Healthcare:
- The team of cardiac sciences comprises of health science assistants, operating department practitioners, specialist nurses, anesthetists, radiographers and so on, they help the patients in their most critical times and take complete care till the time they are not cured.
- The Neurology unit is supported by well-equipped and complete ICU facilities, and also for managing critically ill neurological patients, The Electro-Encephalogram (EEG) monitoring is also available at the multi speciality hospital.
- The Nephrology unit is equipped with the latest technology for the advance treatment of renal disease and also other problems due to stone, diabetes, hypertension, and infection.
- The unit of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the hospital takes complete care of the women health, from pre to postnatal period along with advanced gynecologic surgeries, if needed.
- The Orthopedics & Joint replacement units help to replace the damaged bone which provides comfortable movements very soon.
- The unit of Oncology of Park Hospital works and gives the best treatment to Cancer patients through its various forms of treatments which include hormones, drugs, chemicals and biological products.
- The General Surgery unit normally focuses on the abdominal area organs treatment, as it is the one of the significant decision for your physical well-being.
Being one of the best Hospitals in Gurgaon, Park Groups a renowned name which is synonym with the new birth, healthy life that each and every individual strives for.