A daughter, a wife, a mother in every realtionship you have been doing wonders but don’t ignore your health at any cost because yourself and value the needs of yourself and value the needs of your body.
Complete Haemogram Blood, Grouping & Rh Typing Blood, Sugar (Fasting & PP) Stool, Routine, Urine Routine, Pap Smear, Breast Examination, Ultrasound (Gynae Pelvis Screening) Ultrasound Breast (Screening), X-ray (Chest), Family Planning Advice Clinical Examination and advice by Sr. Gynecology .
General Healthcheck Guidelines
- Please note that a minimum of 12 hours fasting is essential prior to check up. Water can be consumed. Please do not drink coffee or tea before coming for the test
- Abstain from alcohol for at least 12 hours prior to the check up
- Please bring all your earlier medical records (within 1-3 yrs.)
- Important instructions for women:
- Pregnant women or women with suspected pregnancies should not undergo any X-ray procedures
- A health check up during your menstrual period is not advisable
- Those who are diabetic must inform our technicians about your blood sugar status & anti-diabetes treatment prior to the collection of blood sample
- The urine sample has to be given before ultrasound test if any
- Special instruction for TMT (Treadmill Test):
- Male patients who are undergoing the TMT are requested to kindly shave the chest hair before coming for the test.
- Stop using the calcium channel blockers & beta blockers, betacard, ATEN & its variants, diltiazem, verapamil etc, at least 24 hrs. before the test
- Wear loose clothing & avoid wearing any jewellery.
- Inform in advance if you want any additional tests / investigations or consultations to be done so that we can schedule your appointments for the same.