Life’s all about greater confidence in oneself. People want a perfect body which is a persistent challenge. Cosmetic and plastic surgery is about restoring the face and fixing deformities to restore a natural feature and look. Plastic Surgery in India is one of the highest in efficiency and comparatively cheaper than any other nation.
Both plastic and cosmetic surgery fulfil the same purpose of rectifying the appearance of a patient’s body. The key difference between these two is that plastic surgery is to rectify the visual defects in the body. Whereas, cosmetic surgery is meant to enhance the look of a patient.
Types of Plastic Surgery Procedures:
- Breast Reconstruction
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Scar Revision Surgery
- Congenital Defect Repair: Extremity Defect Repair, Cleft Palate
Types of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures:
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Cheek Enhancement, Chin
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Neck Lift, Eyebrow lift, Eyelid lift
- Skin Rejuvenation: Botox, Filler Treatments, Laser Resurfacing
- Breast Enhancement: Breast lift, Breast augmentation, Breast reduction
Both cosmetic and plastic surgeons require training, knowledge, experience to perform surgeries. Doctors can choose any of the surgical programs according to their interest and passion.
Park Hospital is one of the best plastic surgery hospitals in Gurgaon. Plastic surgeon in Park Hospital Gurgaon with their astonishing skills understand the patient’s situation and treat them accordingly.
Park cosmetic surgery includes:
- Breast Enhancement (Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Reduction)
- Facial Contouring (Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement)
- facial rejuvenation (Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift)
- Body Contouring (Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment)
- Skin Rejuvenation (Laser Resurfacing, Botox, Filler Treatments)
Park plastic surgery includes Breast Reconstruction, Burn Repair Surgery, Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate, Extremity Defect Repair, Lower Extremity Reconstruction, Hand Surgery and Scar Revision Surgery.
Plastic surgery cost overview across the world
Plastic surgery in India is performed by medical experts at very reasonable prices. For example, facelift surgery costs $8,000 in USA, $6,500 in UK, while only $3,300 in India and tummy tuck surgery, which costs $6,000 in USA, $4,800 in UK, while only $2,800 in India. Similarly, other surgeries cost beneficial in India as compared to other countries.
Other than Park cosmetic clinic, Delhi, it has some more hospitals providing phenomenal cosmetic and plastic surgery services in Delhi NCR.