A Range of screening tests for keeping your heart healthy.
|Complete Haemogram||CBC – Haemoglobin, PCV, MCHC, MCV, MCH, TLC (Total WBC). DLC (Differential Count) Platelet Count, ESR, Peripheral Smear.|
|Biochemical Parameters||Blood Sugar (Fasting & Post Prandial), Lipid Profile (Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides screening, Ratio of Cholesterol / HDL).|
|Kidney Function Test||S. Urea, S. Creatinine, Complete Urine Analysis. Uric Acid. Calcium, Potassium, Chlorides, Phosphorus.|
|Liver Function Test||Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, SGPT, SGOT, Alkaline
Phosphatase, S. Bilirubin, Total & Direct).
|Lung Function Test||Pulmonary Function Test (PFT).|
|Cardiac Assessment||ECG, Tread Mill Test (TMT) Echocardiography.|
|General Tests||Blood Grouping & Rh Typing, Stool examination (Routine), Ultrasound Screening of the whole abdomen, X-Ray Chest.|
|Consultations||Pre Check up Clinical examination, Post Check up Consultation and Medical Summary Advice by Senior Consultant Internal Medicine, Consultation by Senior Cardiologist Consultation by Dietician – Nutrition & Diet counseling.|
General Healthcheck Guidelines
- Please note that a minimum of 12 hours fasting is essential prior to check up. Water can be consumed. Please do not drink coffee or tea before coming for the test
- Abstain from alcohol for at least 12 hours prior to the check up
- Please bring all your earlier medical records (within 1-3 yrs.)
- Important instructions for women:
- Pregnant women or women with suspected pregnancies should not undergo any X-ray procedures
- A health check up during your menstrual period is not advisable
- Those who are diabetic must inform our technicians about your blood sugar status & anti-diabetes treatment prior to the collection of blood sample
- The urine sample has to be given before ultrasound test if any
- Special instruction for TMT (Treadmill Test):
- Male patients who are undergoing the TMT are requested to kindly shave the chest hair before coming for the test.
- Stop using the calcium channel blockers & beta blockers, betacard, ATEN & its variants, diltiazem, verapamil etc, at least 24 hrs. before the test
- Wear loose clothing & avoid wearing any jewellery.
- Inform in advance if you want any additional tests / investigations or consultations to be done so that we can schedule your appointments for the same.