Cardiac Sciences is a facility comes under the medical sciences, where the possible medical efforts are made to give new life to the people suffering from acute and critical heart disorders. Now, the medical sciences has achieved new milestones, that guarantees even a heart transplant with a 100 percent success rate.
It’s an era where medical sciences keeps the potential of reviving back a still heart sometimes.
Park Hospital welcomes you to the modern facilities of cardiac sciences, where the latest of the heart problem treatments are given to the people suffering from heart disorders. The state-of-the-art technology at Park also assists with interventional procedures.
Treatments offered at Park Hospital:
- Beating Heart Bypass Surgery (OPCAB – Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery)
- Valvular Heart Surgery
- Congenital Heart Disease (Atrial Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, Tetralogy of Fallot)
- Rotablator: A procedure for treating Calcified Difficult Lesions
What IVUS includes?
- Identifies the blockage
- Confirms and selects the right size
- Helps your cardiologist correct placement of stent or bypass
FFR test confirms whether suffered heart needs a stent or bypass to survive or it can be treated with the help of medication.
Its Non-Invasive Cardiac Lab offers:
- ECG machines, 2D Echocardiography/Doppler Studies, Stress EchoCardiography, Tissue Doppler
- TMT Holter Analysis
- ECMO is also available, which is available only in a few hospitals in India.
- Cardiac CT Scan
- State-of-the-art Modern Cath Lab & OT
- Heart Diagnostic, Imaging, and Treatment Facilities
- Cardiac CT SCAN
- High-tech Cath Lab
- Stress Echo
- Echocardiography//Doppler Studies
- Emergency Pacemaker
Specialized, Invasive, and modern surgical procedures for complicated heart problems:
- Coronary Angiography
- Peripheral Angiography
- Complex angioplasties
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Minimally invasive heart surgery (MIS)
- Open & closed Heart surgeries
- Heart hole surgeries (ASD, VSD, PDA)
- Modern beating heart surgery
- Electrophysiological studies and RF ablation
- Valve repair and replacement
A dedicated Cardiac ICU unit for emergency & critical cases:
Park Hospital facilitates multi-format bedside monitors, Cardiac ICU with central monitoring, invasive pressure monitors, and hi-tech ventilators, and special surveillance of intensivists and highly trained nursing staff available round the clock.
Well-equipped Ambulance facility is available at Park Hospital for safe pick & drop. A team of highly-experienced lab technicians ensures the most accurate test reports under the supervision of Cardiac Doctors.