Everyone experiences digestive problems like upset stomach, indigestion, heartburn, diarrhoea, and more. But, if it becomes a daily thing, it causes a major disruption to the health. Therefore, take some time out and introspect yourself before your unhealthy habits become tough for you. According to the doctors of Park Hospital, the major unhealthy reasons that are responsible for poor gut health are as follows.
It is not only the gut; excessive and prolonged stress can wreak havoc on all over the body! According to the Gastroenterology doctors in Delhi, mental stress these days is one of the major issues behind the poor gut health. When we feel stressed, our body releases stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline, which put us into silent mode. In this state, the blood flow becomes restricted and direct energy away from functions like digesting our food to the other parts of the body. The best Gastroenterologists in Gurgaon say there are various steps you can take to balance your body, brain, and health. Some of them are as follows!
- Use food as your medicine
- Include supplements like probiotics, digestive enzymes, glutamine, etc.
- Take a break
According to all the gastroenterology specialists in Delhi, chronic intake of alcohol has a negative impact on gut health. Excessive intake of alcohol induces the rate of alcohol-induced oxidative stress and intestinal dysbiosis, which leads to gastrointestinal tract inflammation and intestinal hyperpermeability. You may not consider yourself as a binge drinker, but anyone who takes more than four glasses of alcohol falls into this category. If you do not want to indulge in gastroenterology treatment in India, then stop taking alcohol from today! Moreover, prepare your immune system to enjoy a few glasses of drinks in parties and festivals. Here are simple tips by the specialists to protect your immune system from the negative impact of alcohol.
- Take a daily dose of high-quality probiotics to maintain your digestive health.
- Incorporate Vitamin C, it is a powerful anti-oxidant and supports our immune system.
- Alcohol is quickly absorbed by the digestive tract of the body. Therefore, to slow down the absorption process, never drink on an empty stomach and always fill your plate with high proteins and fibres before having a glass of drink.
Sitting too long causes an array of problems, but the poor gut health is on the top! The sedentary lifestyle directly hits our gut health by decreasing the blood flow and putting pressure on the digestive tract. Sitting for long hours after a big meal also slows the digestion. Gastroenterology specialists in Delhi also agree that slow digestion is a big reason behind bloating, gas, cramps, heartburn, and discomfort. Here are we suggesting simple tips to boost your metabolism. Start it with today!
- Never forget to do morning and night stretch.
- Sit with a proper posture while working in your office or home.
- Take advantages of your breaks and walk around to improve your digestion.
- Do exercise daily.
If you have additional questions regarding your gut health, visit the nearest branch of Park Hospital to your home! The team of our specialized doctors provide the best gastroenterology treatment in India. The key to a healthy digestive life is to follow the right habits that can be inculcated in daily life.