Right from childhood epilepsy to old age dementia, neurological disorders affect people at all stages of life, even affects entire families. Did you know that stroke is the leading cause of serious long-term disability or multiple sclerosis affects more than 2 million people worldwide, most in the prime of their lives? Park hospital, the best neurology hospital in Delhi, provides the very best care for patients afflicted by neurological disorders.
Park Hospital provides outstanding patient care based on the principles of cooperation, compassion and innovation. It has the best neurologist in Delhi heading its Neurology department. We diagnose and treat diverse spectrum of patients with a vast array of disorders. The department offers an extensive range of neurological services in:
- Consultation, diagnosis and management of migraine and other headaches
- Consultation, diagnosis and management of epilepsy
- Consultation, diagnosis and management of dizziness and blackouts
- Consultation, diagnosis and management of neuropathic pain
- Consultation, diagnosis and management of movement disorders
- Consultation, diagnosis and management of Multiple Sclerosis
- Consultation, diagnosis and management of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Neurorehabilitation, (e.g. Post-stroke rehabilitation)
- Evaluation of spine related diseases (e.g. clarifying necessity and site of surgery)
- Evaluation of entrapment syndrome
- Evaluation of unclear sensory, motor or cognitive symptoms
- Treatment of chronic neurological conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders
- Nerve conduction study-NCS
For you or a loved one to be diagnosed with any kind of brain disease is devastating and leads to many unanswered questions. At Park Hospital, the best neurology hospital in Gurgaon, has trusted and trained doctors help you to find the best answers. During the initial consultation with our best neurologist in Gurgaon, you will be examined and recommended a course of treatment. He may either suggest for some treatment or diagnostic investigation, such as brain images (CT, MRI), neurophysiological investigations (EEG, EMG), blood tests, physiotherapy or speech therapy. Follow-up appointments will be arranged with your Consultant Neurologist Doctor, as necessary, to review test results and to discuss your future treatment plan.
Management of pain is vital to treatment for patients who are recovering from a neurological disorder. The Park Hospital is considered the most effective Pain management hospital in Gurgaon that helps patients suffering from chronic pain by providing the required diagnosis and treatment for any source of pain, right from migraines to degenerative diseases.
In the recent times, there has been much advancement in the treatment of Neurology related diseases. With the emergence of new drugs and devices, the doctors at Park Hospital are trained to provide path-breaking treatments for this complex problem of Neurology to patients worldwide.
For more information visit (website) or call us at 1800-102-6767 to book an appointment with a Doctor.