At Park Hospital, the Unit of Neonatal provides intensive care to the premature or sick babies weighing more than 1800 grams or having the gestational maturity of 34 weeks or more under Level 1 care. The department is equipped with complex machines and monitoring designs that are required to provide specialized care to the tiniest patients.
There are 10 cots providing different ‘levels of care’ depending on the needs of the baby. Our highly experienced doctors provide treatment and care to:
– Babies who are very small or unwell and need help with their breathing will need to be looked after in intensive care.
– Babies who are undergoing assessment after delivery.
– Babies without life threatening problems but who still need a great deal of observation and support.
– Babies who are recovering from critical illness.
Equipment often used in NICU are as follows:
• Portable X-Ray
• Radiant Warmer
• Pulse Oximeter
• Endotracheal Tube (ET)
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• Computed Tomography (CT scan)
• Heart or Cardiorespiratory Monitor
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Neonatal Mechanical Ventilator
• Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
• Phototherapy Machines
Get your newly born treated at Park Hospitals. We have a team of expert neonatologists to provide the best and affordable treatment to our patients in India.