A Urinary Tract Infection refers to a kind of infection that affects and is caused in the urinary system of a human body. This urinary system involves integral parts like kidneys, bladder, ureter, and urethra. These infections occur mainly in the lower urinary tract body parts like urethra and bladder.
Urinary tract infection is indeed a major infection in the areas of North India. These could leave long-lasting repercussions on a human body if not screened well before. Being the reason why it is of utmost importance to consult the best urology hospital in Gurgaon whenever you come across any Urinary Tract infection symptoms among the below –
- Feeling a burning sensation while urinating.
- Cloudy urine.
- Pelvic pain, especially around the centre of the pelvis and across other areas of the pelvic bone.
- Strongly smelling urine.
- A persistent and strong force to urinate.
- Small but frequent amount of urine.
- Red, cola-coloured or bright pink coloured urine.
Generally, urine tract infections do not show any symptoms, but when it does, it mostly is among the above symptoms. Infections that are limited to only the bladder can sometimes be very painful and irritating. Serious repercussions follow if the infection is spread into kidneys. Urologist in Gurgaon mainly treats these urinary tract infections with antibiotics. Still, you can take some precautionary steps on your own to prevent this infection –
- Drink enough water and other kinds of liquids.
- Apply less amount of annoying feminine products.
- Wipe and clean hygienically from front and back.
- Drink a good amount of cranberry juice.
- Avoid bacterial growth in your birth control methods.
- Clear your bladder as soon as you get done with intercourse.
Women are seen at a much higher risk and consequences than men. Therefore women should take these infections very seriously and consult with the best urology clinic in Gurgaon as soon as they develop infection symptoms.
We here at Park Group of hospitals take utmost care and seriousness in treating the urinary tract infections. Our experienced doctors and nursing staff are dedicated entirely to help our patients recover and fight these infections as soon and as strong as possible.
Get in touch today to book a consultation with one of our best doctors!