Ensuring a safe haven for
women & little miracles

Reproductive Endocrine Care

Signs and Problems

Following problems require immediate attention on an expert:

  • Irregular, absent, or painful menstrual periods
  • One or more miscarriages
  • Treatment(s) that may affect your fertility
  • Endometriosis symptoms or diagnosis
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) symptoms or diagnosis
  • If you want to get pregnant, you should consider seeing a reproductive endocrinologist after a year of regular, unprotected sex or if you have a history of any of the following
  • Problems with sexual function
  • Abnormal breast growth
  • A lower than normal sperm count

Reproductive endocrinologists at Park Hospital are always at the edge to help you better understand the fertility journey and, where it is necessary, providing medical therapies for pregnancy.

If you're having problems becoming pregnant, you should consult a gynaecologist . If you are under the age of 35 and wish to have a child, you should try for a year before consulting a gynaecologist. If you're above the age of 35, you should give it at least 6 months.

At Park Hospital, we endeavor to offer our patients the finest possible care.

Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved. Developed by Bhaav

Chat with us