MBBS, MD, FNB, FISPGHAN
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Publications
1. Physiology behind malaria as a cause for hepatitis.
2. Unusal age at presentation of Klippel Trenaunay syndrome.
3. Challenges in early post operative care and long term survival in living donor liver transplantation in less than 10 kg or more than 10 kg of children and affect of mal nutrition
4. Role of Anorectal- Manometry in post surgical patients with constipation and fecale incontinence
5. Clinico Serological Profile and clinical co relates of patients with viral hepatitis A
6. Clinico Serological & Epidemiological Profile of infective causes of hepatitis & jaundice in patients suffereing with fever
All types of complicated cases managed over the years with Cirrhosis, CLD, Pancreatisis & Malabsorbtion